129085, Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 105 building 1
Editor-in-Chief of the Energy Policy Journal Anna Gorshkova
Phone: +7 (910) 463-53-57
Violetta Lokteva, Deputy Editor-in-Chief for Distribution and Promotion of the Energy Policy magazine
Phone: +7 903 733 72 57
- Vitaly Bushuev – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Chief Researcher, JIHT RAS (Chairman of the Board);
- Evgeniy Adamov – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Scientific Supervisor of JSC “NIKIET”;
- Vyacheslav Batenin – Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences. Professor;
- Pavel Bezrukikh – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor at NRU MPEI;
- Vasily Bogoyavlensky -Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences Professor, Chief Researcher at IOPG RAS;
- Aleksey Gromov – Ph.D., Chief Director for the Energy Direction of the IEF Foundation;
- Anatoly Dmitrievsky – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Geology and Mathematics, Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Sergey Dobrolyubov – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Geological Sciences, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Geography of Moscow State University. Lomonosov;
- Oleg Zhdaneev – Ph.D., Deputy Director General of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “REA” of the Ministry of Energy of Russia;
- Viktor Zaichenko – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Chief Researcher of the JIHT RAS;
- Mikhail Zalikhanov – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Geological Sciences, Prof., Head of the Central Committee for Emergency Situations of the KBGU;
- Vladimir Kapustin — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Head of the Department of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas. Gubkin;
- Valery Kryukov – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Director of the Institute of Economics and Trade of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Aleksey Kulapin – Doctor of Chemical Sciences, General Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “REA” of the Ministry of Energy of Russia;
- Victor Martynov – Ph.D., Doctor of Economics, Professor, Rector of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas. Gubkin;
- Aleksey Mastepanov – Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Chief Researcher of the ACEPB IOGS RAS;
- Nikolai Novikov – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Deputy Scientific Director of JSC “STC FGC UES”;
- Valery Rachkov – Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;
- Dmitry Solovyov – Ph.D., a researcher at the Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (executive secretary of the council);
- Pavel Sorokin – First Deputy Minister of Energy of Russia;
- Valery Stennikov – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Director of the ISE. Melentiev SB RAS;
- Elena Telegina – Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Economics, prof., dean of the faculty of RSU oil and gas named after Gubkina;
- Sergey Filippov – Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Director of ERI RAS;
- Anatoly Yanovsky – Doctor of Economics, Assistant to the Head of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation.
The scientific public and business journal “Energy Policy” has been published since 1995. Since February 25, 2011, the journal has been included in the List of Russian peer-reviewed scientific journals (List of VAK publications).
The founders of the journal are the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation and the Federal State Budgetary Institution “Russian Energy Agency” of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation.
Circulation – up to 1000 copies. Publication frequency – 12 issues per year, ISSN of the printed version 2409-5516, ISSN of the electronic version 2782-389х. The journal is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Communications. Media registration certificate PI No. 77-75080 dated March 7, 2019.
Publisher’s address: 129085, Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 105.
The editor-in-chief is Anna Gorshkova, and the scientific editor is Vitaly Bushuev.
The journal “Energy Policy” publishes scientific articles, analytical reviews, author’s columns, and journalistic materials about the main trends in the development of global and domestic sectors of the fuel and energy complex. The authors of the journal are heads of federal and regional authorities, oil and gas companies and analytical agencies, academicians of the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading scientists, experts, and industry analysts.
The magazine covers various areas of development of the global and Russian fuel and energy complex. Particular attention is paid to the issues of the global energy transition, energy security, prospects for sustainable development of the energy system, energy efficiency of the economy, regulation of the fuel and energy complex, transformation and reform of energy industries, and environmental and regional development problems.
Target audience: heads of companies, ministries, departments, scientists, university professors, analysts, and industry experts.
The journal complies with international standards of publication ethics. All articles go through a peer review process.
From 03.26.2019 to 16.10.2022
05.14.01 – Energy systems and complexes (technical sciences), 05.14.02 – electric stations and electric power systems (technical sciences). 05.14.03 – nuclear power plants, including design and output (technical sciences). 05.14.04 – Industrial heat power industry (technical sciences), 05.14.08 – power plants based on renewable types of energy (technical sciences). 05.14.12 – high voltage techniques (technical sciences). 08.00.05 – Economics and Management of the National Economy (in the sectors and fields of activity) (economic sciences), 25.00.12 – geology, search, and exploration of oil and gas fields (technical sciences). 25.00.18 – Technology for the development of marine deposits of minerals (technical sciences).
1.6.13. Economic, social, political, and recreational geography (geographical sciences), 2.8.2. Browsing and development technology (technical sciences), 2.8.4. Development and operation of oil and gas fields (technical sciences).
You can subscribe through the Ural-Press agency ( https://ural-press.ru/ ) or the Federal State Budgetary Institution “REA” of the Ministry of Energy of Russia. For subscription questions, call Violetta Lokteva, Deputy Editor-in-Chief for Distribution and Promotion of the magazine +7 903 733 72 57.
The cost of one number is 2200 rubles, and subscriptions to 6 numbers – are 13200 rubles.
- On the first page of the article, you must specify: the UDC index, the full name of the author, his position, academic degree, title in Russian and English, and e-mail or contact phone number.
- The first page should contain the title of the article in Russian and English.
- The article should have an abstract – no more than 400-600 printed characters with spaces and a list of keywords (5-6) in Russian and English.
- Articles should be structured, and have a clear, logical plan for building sections. They should contain a description of the topic, evidence-based reasoning, and conclusions.
- Articles are provided in electronic form. The volume of the article is 15-30 thousand characters, including spaces. The article may contain figures, graphs, and tables, which are provided in the text of the article and as a separate PDF file.
- The numbering of formulas (solid throughout the article) is indicated in brackets (in ascending order) by numbers (1, 2, etc.) on the right side (to the right edge of the set).
- The article must contain a list of materials used. The minimum required list of references (no more than 10-12 positions) is given at the end of the article and has continuous numbering in Arabic numerals. When borrowing material from other sources, reference to these sources is required. In the text of the article, references are given to the number in square brackets: . The bibliographic description is given in the following order: for monographs (books): surname, initials of the author (authors), the full title of the monograph, place of publication, publisher, year of publication; for periodicals – surnames, initials of the authors, the title of the article, the title of the journal, year of issue, volume, number, pages. Bibliographic records in Russian must also be indicated in Latin transliteration.
Article Submission Information
- All articles must be sent to the editorial office of the journal in electronic format in .doc / .docx format. The file size must not exceed 10 MB.
- When submitting an article, you must accept the rules for publishing materials in the journal. When sending an article to the email address of the editor’s firstname.lastname@example.org the author automatically agrees to the processing of personal data.
- When submitting an article, you must attach an agreement on the assignment of copyright to the editorial office; a license agreement with the author template
- When sending an article to the editorial address. Common crawl en the author automatically accepts the rules of publication ethics. By this, he confirms that her / his article does not contain plagiarism, has not been fully or partially published earlier in other publications (not counting the abstract, in a lecture format, or as part of dissertation research), does not violate copyrights, trademarks, patents, legal rights or property rights of others.
- Manuscripts are not returned to the authors.
- There is no fee for publications.
- All articles entering the editorial office of the magazine are compulsory to review.
Reference by gay in two steps. The first stage of review is held by the editorial board of the magazine, where the responsible secretary or editor determines the compliance of the article with the topic of the magazine and the requirements for the design.
- Then the article is sent to the second stage of reviewing by the external reviewer according to the principle of “blind” reviewing. The number of experts necessary for reviewing is determined by the editors and their deputies. All reviewers are qualified specialists on the topics of the reviewed materials and have publications on the subject of the reviewed article over the past 3 years. Reviews are stored in the edition of the publication for 5 years.
- The editorial board and reviewers evaluate the thematic compliance of the article by the direction of the magazine or the thematic release of the journal, the relevance of the topic, and the novelty and quality of the study. The following criteria should be reflected in the review:
- whether the content of the article corresponds to the declared topic;
- how much the article corresponds to modern achievements of scientific and theoretical thought;
- Is the article available for the target audience of the magazine in terms of language, style, the layout of the material, clarity of tables, diagrams, drawings, and formulas;
- Is the publication of the reviewed article, taking into account the literature previously issued on this topic;
- What exactly are the positive aspects, as well as the shortcomings of the article, and what changes, refinements, and additions should be made by the author/authors;
- It is recommended that it is recommended taking into account the correction of the deficiencies noted by the reviewer or the NS that an article is recommended for publication in the journal.
- According to the results of the review, the article may be recommended for publication, recommended for refinement, or refused publication. The authors of the presented materials are sent copies of reviews or a motivated refusal. Copies of reviews are also sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the relevant request to the editorial office.
- An article not recommended by a reviewer for publication is not accepted for repeated consideration.
- The refinement of the article should occupy no more than 1 month from the moment the author receives the review. A modified article can be repeatedly sent to the journal by the requirements of sending articles to the journal. In addition, it is necessary to attach a detailed response to the remarks of the reviewer.
- After making a positive decision on the publication of the article, the executive secretary or editor of the magazine informs the author about this and indicates the planned terms of publication.
- The editorial board of the magazine reserves the right to final decision on the publication of the article.
The editors of the journal “Energy Policy” strives to meet the highest international requirements of publication ethics, which apply to the activities of all participants in the publication process: editors, authors, and reviewers.
The editors of the journal follow the ethical standards of the International Committee for Publication Ethics (COPE). They include impartiality to the materials and authors of articles, ensuring a clear and transparent review process, non-distribution of unpublished materials, and hiding the personal data of authors and reviewers when reviewing. The editorial board recognizes and accepts responsibility for the published materials.
Reviewers of articles should follow the rules of scientific etiquette and formal communication. If it is impossible to conduct a review, the reviewer must notify the editor promptly. Reviewers undertake not to transfer peer-reviewed articles or information about them to third parties.
The author of the article guarantees that her / his article does not contain plagiarism, has not been fully or partially published previously in other publications and will not be published in other publications before publication in the journal, does not violate copyright, trademark, patent, legal right or property right other persons. If it is necessary for the process of publishing scientific research to comply with the internal regulations of the organization, the text of the article must be approved by the responsible representative of the organization.
The authors guarantee that the text of the article is approved by all members of the team of authors. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the data in the submitted article. In case of detection of errors and inaccuracies, the author undertakes to immediately notify the editors of the journal. In the case of using parts of the works of other authors, research results, data, or graphic materials, the authors are obliged to make references to the publications from which it was borrowed.
In case of non-compliance or violation of the requirements of publication ethics, the editorial board of the journal reserves the right to reject the publication and not allow the work of these authors to be considered.
Advertising banner sizes: